Two Girls Saw Batman (A Daily Witversation)

I couldn't just post this, so required commentary is in italics. Photos represent image links sent to each other via IM...you know, to spruce things up a bit on here for ya.


KC
    oh
    you wanted to discuss JGL and Christian Bale (JGL = Joseph Gordon Levitt)
    and how I want to be in the middle of that sandwich

(Highlight below to reveal full text - warning, contains The Dark Knight Rises Spoilers...proceed at your own risk.)

KIP
    so what do you think? you think there will be a robin movie?
    HAHAHAAHA
    ME FIRST

KC
    well there's a few things
    there was a robin who took over for batman and became nightwing
    that's the most plausible course
    you can't have Robin without Batman and  Batman is gone
    But what concerns me is that Chris Nolan has said he doesnt want to do anymore in the batman universe
    so if WB moved forward it might not be with Chris Nolan
    which would scare me
    but I would love for JGL to do a Robin/Batman/Nightwing movie

KIP
    wait i didntt think batman was dead
    didnt alfred see him in paris?

KC
    he's not dead
    but he's gone
    he's out of the game

KIP
    ugh

KC
    batman is gone
    bruce wayne is still alive

KIP
    i hate when things end

KC
    haha
    its good though
    it would get tired
    just like the last series
    by #4 it as awful

KIP
   
    theres a space right in the middle
    for us

KC
    ughhhh
    I'm drooling right now

KIP
    you know what though.. every time i hear christian bale speak, i think of Laurie from Little Women

KC
    why

KIP
    because he played Laurie
    are you serious right now

KC
    oh
    sorry
    thats a girls name
    My problem is my first memory of him is american psycho

KIP
   
    "most pretty girls arent funny"
    CLEARLY he hasnt met us

KC
    but not gonna lie, even though he might have been a murderer, I'd still bang him (This is me admitting that I would bang Christian Bale's character in American Psycho, not that JGL is a murderer)
    I don't consider myself super pretty though

KIP
    i do
    boom
    shut up

KC
    also this page makes me wnat to kick someone
    what he said wasnt that bad
    people are too fucking sensitive
    Also, he could say I'm not funny and not pretty, as long as he got naked I dont care.
    HAHA

KIP
    HAHAHAAHAAH STOP IT im dying

KC
    so have you seen the photos from a spread JGL did with some blonde model? I think a famous one but I forget

KIP
    no is he nekkid

KC
    no but its so fucking hot

KIP
    show it

KC
    it's a little naughty
    be careful, she's in lingerie (note that we are at work and KIP is at an open workstation where someone could see her screen if they so chose to)

KC 3:03 pm
   
    I actually think it might be claudia shiffer
    schiffer

KIP
    O M G

KC
    SERIOUSLY

KIP
    i just got a boner

KC
    I want to go back in time to that moment and be her
    and then jump him
    yeah its claudia schiffer

KIP
    how about christian bale visiting the colorado shooting victims

KC

KC
    please, sadness kills my lady boner

KIP
    it makes me want to hump his leg

KC
    ugh, this convo = sunglasses (This is KIP's word for horny. Because she hates that word. Horny.)

KIP
    dude, YEAH
    im going to follow that mother fucker on twitter

KC
    oh I should do that, I need to get back on the twitters
    So JGL has this new movie
    where he's a bike messenger
    And I don't so much care about the movie, but I have to fucking see it
    will you go with me?

KIP
    and he rides to my house and makes sweet love to me?
    thats how it goes in my mind

KC 
    we can turn it into fanfic on the spot

KIP
    yes. we'll get a rolo mcflurry for the show

KC
    sweet ever loving christ my heart would stop from happiness

KIP

KC
   

KIP
    if he goes by "Joe" which he probably does... that gives me a bigger lady boner that i already have for him

KC
    the problem with his twitter is that it's all professional and no half nude photos
    like girl celeb twitters

KIP
    why cant he be more like kim kardashian?

KC
    seriously
    all these bitches tweet pics from their bathroom and the beach
    but no dudes

KIP
    i need shirtless and pantsless JGL

KC 
    its even better now that he's not so skinny
    drool

KIP
    hes apparently best buds with channing tatum
    i wont even try to lie
    i expanded the photo and looked at penis

KC
    HAHAHAHA

KIP
    what are you gonna do about it?

KC
    Drive to LA and stalk that ass
    that's what

KIP
    lets take a time out and remembered we are married
    bc i forgot for a moment

KC
    I basically wnat to bang like 75% of the cast of the dark knight rises (If anyone's counting, that's Christian Bale, JGL, Tom Hardy, Marrion Cotillard, and to a lesser extent Anne Hathaway, Eyeliner Mayor from LOST, Daniel Sunjata, and if I'm feeling May-December, Gary Oldman and Michael Caine)
    just putting it out there
    the dark knight RISES in my pants

KIP
    HAHAHA

KC
    you know, if I were a dude
    that would make sense

KIP
    lady boners exist
    its okay

This entry was posted on Monday, July 30, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.