Breaking the silence

So far, KIP's been doing most of the talking, and I've been hiding behind cheeky photos and such.

To be honest, I've been a little apprehensive to get started writing here. I've started a lot of blogs. Well maybe a lot is me exaggerating my failures, but none of them ever seemed to get of the ground. I'm hoping KIP and I add some accountability. We might swear at each other a lot, and we might argue over the proper use of commas (I'm right) but I think we also push each other.

For example, when she reads this, she's going to push my sappy introspective ass down the stairs.

So, in summary, hello. More from me soon.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.